'Imported Project Not Found' Error

Hello. I just installed Stride, and tried to start an example using the Android platform.
I get an error:
Error: The imported project "C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.403\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the expression in the Import declaration "C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.403\\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.CSharp.targets" is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

I checked around, and it appears this is a common issue, where although the .csproj has this:
Import Project="$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.CSharp.targets"

It appears to be searching “C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.403”
I can’t find a way to change this path. How can I resolve this?

Is using the workaround here the correct way to proceed?

As a workaround, one would have to use msbuild via:
msbuild /t:restore MyApplication.sln
or
msbuild /t:restore MyApplication.csproj

I decided to try something. I copied the Xamarin directory from C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild to C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.403, and the compiler got past the error.

However, it complains about not finding Resource.Designer.cs… which is interesting, since I would expect since the developers of the engine know they have targeted c#, Xamarin, they would know where to locate that folder in each version of VS, and just configure the program to find it.

It seems odd that a user now has to manually locate this directory also, and copy paste it into each project.
Would it not be better to have the directory in one location, and all projects can find that directory?
Perhaps there is a valid reason I am not aware of. Can someone explain why this is the case please?
It’s not quite what we expect from, game engine developers based on my experience with them.
Thanks.

So, currently, this engine only uses the Windows Platform then, because any project I start with Android cancels, because the files are missing from the Android Resources, and it’s not possible to get those files into the project folder before the project is created.