Can't install nuget package

Hello, I’d like to try Xenko with WPF but I can’t install any nuget package, same with a Class Library both targeting .NET 4.8

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning IDE0006 Error encountered while loading the project. Some project features, such as full solution analysis for the failed project and projects that depend on it, have been disabled.

I also tried the Code Only Example from the github repo, not working as well.

Error The current .NET SDK does not support targeting .NET Standard 2.0. Either target .NET Standard 1.6 or lower, or use a version of the .NET SDK that supports .NET Standard 2.0. Xenko.CodeOnlySample C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.NET.TargetFrameworkInference.targets

Error NETSDK1050 The version of Microsoft.NET.Sdk used by this project is insufficient to support references to libraries targeting .NET Standard 1.5 or higher. Please install version 2.0 or higher of the .NET Core SDK. Xenko.CodeOnlySample.Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\Microsoft.NET.Build.Extensions\Microsoft.NET.Build.Extensions.NETFramework.targets

Any idea ?

Thank you

So with Xenko 3.1 you must use VisualStudio 2019 and no need to install nuget package, create a project from the Editor and open the solution in Visual Studio. That’s it.

1 Like