Anything official being made with Paradox?

I know a bunch of us are working on our own projects using Paradox, or at least learning to use it, but I was wondering if Silicon Studio, or any established game studios are using Paradox for any in-development games. Even if you can’t say anything about who’s involved or what they’re producing, a simple “yes” would still be of interest…

I think it is going to be a while before a well-established game studio gives Paradox any acknowledgement. What I have noticed is most engines draw attention from indie developers, and eventually a larger studio finds their way. Another common path, is that indie developers become a large studio, but may have started with an engine and adopted it from the beginning.

I would also be interested to find out if any studios are looking at Paradox in the future.

Following what thepenguinmaster said, I personally believe that the engine has a lot of potential. Of course we’ve all tested it out and I’d assume that I’m not the only one very comfortable with the design and direction. I personally plan on backing this up and making some contributions to the progress of the engine (as in uploading code here for common things in games, such as multiplayer). I’m sure I’m not the only one look forward to Paradox’s future, and the games that might be made in it.

1 Like